VMA Communications, Inc., a full-service bilingual communications firm, is focused on developing increased public awareness and media exposure for our clients by providing high-quality, creative communications services implemented to enhance quality of life in the communities we serve.
Since 1996, VMA has conducted large scope, integrated communications programs for public agencies and private corporations. Our talented, resourceful staff has distinct experience in transportation, education, tech, journalism, healthcare and sports, with expertise in an array of markets – including ethnic communities.
For clients large and small, we create a platform – from special events to digital and mainstream media campaigns to policy-driven public affairs programs – that tells their story methodically and transparently to ensure messaging is crisp and clear.
California School News Report
VMA’s California School News Report is a prime example of how we develop imaginative communication methods for our clients. CSNR highlights successful programs at our public school districts to provide a steady flow of timely and diverse news items to local media, online readers and social media sites. The publication faithfully supports school district news that is accurate, complete and timely by:
- Sending daily e-blasts about upcoming events to spark media coverage.
- Covering school events directly, providing media with ready-to-print news stories and high-resolution photos.
- Promoting school news via multiple social media platforms.
- Supplying an archive of news stories and high-resolution photos about local districts.
- Creating easy-to-use issue tip sheets for journalists who may not have the background to cover California’s often complicated finance, accountability and testing systems.